Park Place Assisted Living
– Retirement Living at it’s best –
Park Place Assisted Living is a 12-unit assisted living complex. Each apartment is a spacious, two bedroom unit.
Park Place residents enjoy many benefits including:
- 24-hour emergency response to the hospital nurses station through a call light system located in the bathroom and master bedroom
- State-of-the art smoke detectors, directly linked to the Cooperstown Fire Department
- Handicap accessible, no steps or steep inclines
- Exercise room
- Full mail service
- Breakfast served 5 days a week
- Noon meals served 7 days a week
- Heat, water, and garbage fees are covered in the rent
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Service packages are available for housekeeping, personal care assistance, and medication administration.
Eligible tenants are 55 years of age or older and able to perform normal activities of daily living; dress and groom self, maintain personal cleanliness and hygiene, and walk safely or use support equipment independently