Offering the Care of Home
Griggs County Care Center is proud to offer a nursing home which provides 24 hour care for individuals with degenerative conditions, dementia, and a variety of medically complex conditions.
Residents are cared for by a highly trained and skilled staff of professionals. Our staff is approachable, patient, and compassionate in the service they provide.
Griggs County Care Center is available for:
- long-term care
- convalescent care
- short-term care
Griggs County Care Center places an emphasis on a resident’s remaining skills, not on their lost skills. Residents are allowed to retain their independence and dignity with assistance to succeed in daily tasks.
Griggs County Care Center Professional Staff
- Administrator – Nikki Johnson, RN, LNHA
- Medical Director – Dr. Jon Berg
- Director of Nursing – DaLayne Schmidt
- Resident Care Coordinator – Julie Johnson, LPN
- Social Services – April Johnson
- Activities Director – Jodi Rae Ingstad
- Dietary Manager – Diane Adrian, CDM, CFPP
- Physical Therapist – Sarah Zorn, DPT
Griggs County Care Center Board Members
- President – Kent Dick
- Vice President – Nathan Lunde
- Secretary/Treasurer – Larry Wathne
- Rob Ressler