Cooperstown Medical Center provides compassionate and personal care 24 hours a day. We are unique in that we offer a health clinic, hospital, 24 hour emergency medical services, skilled nursing and assisted living.
At Cooperstown Medical Center, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our patients/residents and their visitors
A team of qualified professionals are ready to serve you. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere.
Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Cooperstown Medical Center.
- We are a health clinic
- We offer an 18 bed critical access hospital
- We offer 24 hour emergency medical services
- We offer assisted living at Park Place
- We offer skilled nursing at Griggs County Care Center